Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Altec Lansing 85

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ellrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2008
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Any info about these? I know they are 2 way bookshelves but I can't seem to find much else about them.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    If they are what I think they are, they were actually built by Sparkomatic, who had licensed use of the Altec Lansing Consumer Productsname.

    IOW, they were not really made by <font size="5">Altec</font>...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.